Sunday, February 3, 2008

Dance Party



We love music in our house. We love to listen to it, we love to sing to it, and we love to dance to it! It is quite common for us to have a dance party in family room at least once a week. Unfortunately, Matt usually decides the best time to do this is right before bed. It started out while Grant was getting his pj's on. He heard the music blaring and came rushing to join in...minus the clothing. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. He thought it was very freeing to have a dance party in the nude. For pictures sake though, I made him put on some shorts. He even broke into a little bit of break dancing. We love the energy of our little man and its so fun to watch him break it down!

1 comment:

Auntie Lindsay said...

Hi Lesley,

I just love the blog! It's wonderful that I can go out here anytime to see what my family is doing. You're an awesome mom.

I do like the dancing pictures...and I'm thankful that clothes were a requirement to particpate in the party! ;->