Monday, April 28, 2008

Batter Up!




Grant had his first T-Ball game last week and had a blast! He seems to really like it, and Matt is having fun helping out too. It's interesting how they teach kids this game. There are no outs, you always throw to first base, and everyone gets to hit. So it's pretty much just practice, but at least they are having fun. Every time a ball was hit, Grant would run across the entire baseball diamond to get to the ball...even if it wasn't anywhere near him. I love his competitiveness. He loved running the bases and kept telling me that he got a homerun. It's so fun to watch him learn a new sport and enjoy himself while doing it.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

SO cute!! I was hoping we could have made it tonight! Can't wait to see the Granster play!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh!! What a big boy he is becoming..organized sports! I love it so much! Great post!