Monday, May 5, 2008

Practice, Practice, Practice

Since starting T-ball, Grant has taken a new interest in baseball. Check out the little man knockin' it out of the park!

and the Bloopers...

4 comments:

Benjamin Leonard said...

The blooper video is absolutely hilarious, I love Grants laugh...cracks me up. Very good swing for his age.

Jen said...

Lesley, he is so darn cute! At least he takes a fall with a big laugh! It is cracking me up!

Bethany Boer said...

GO GRANT!!! That's SO good! The fact that he has to step on the thing and then get ready to hit....And then SMACKS it! I'm impressed!! And the bloopers are too funny for words!! I'm sitting here laughing to myself :)

Katie Nagelkirk said...

Rock on Grant! He is so good! That is so super cute! And the bloopers........HILARIOUS!! Isabella, Vivian and I were cracking up! I think we watched it 12 times! The girls kept saying, "play it again mom, one more time!" :-) And I love his laugh, what a honey!