Monday, July 7, 2008

11 Months Old





Molly is 11 months old today. I can't believe we are one month away from the big First Birthday. She has really changed a lot in the last month. Just wanted to highlight a few things that she has picked up just in the last month...

  • pulls up on everything and is cruising now and can hold on with just one hand and bend down to get something
  • gives high fives but is better at low fives
  • signs all done and more (a bit revised) and we're working on please and thank you
  • can say or has said mama, dada, papa, baby (more like bebee), ball (baw), lala, whoa or wow, gaga (Grant I think)...I know she probably doesn't know she is saying anything, but she is getting a lot of new sounds down pat. She says ba for things that start with B, such as Bottle, Book, and so on. So just shake your head yes, and say sure Les...
  • still loves to clap and "sing" with mommy
  • loves to dance to music
  • waves bye-bye
  • starting to climb stairs
  • eats almost anything you put in front of her including cut up fruit and veggies, deli meats, cheese, chicken, pasta, and so on.
  • loves bathtime again
  • is starting to walk with a walker
  • sort of throws and rolls a ball
So since I'm not so good at keeping up on the baby book, this will have to do. We love you Molly girl!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Wow! Now that is impressive. I can't believe how much she is doing, that is a lot to start doing all in one month. I just love her. She is so pretty.
She is going to have hang around with Zach a little bit more so she can "teach" him how to do some of this stuff. Great post!

Jen said...

Seriously, that IS impressive...I feel like it was just yesterday you could hardly get her to crawl and now look at her! That's so great!

Lesley said...

I know you guys! It's like all the sudden she just decided to get movin. She's still got a long way to go to walk though. She cruises with stiff legs.