Friday, December 26, 2008

New Camera and Sheldon Christmas

Merry Christmas!  We hope you had a joyous Christmas Day as we celebrated the birth of Christ!  The kids thoroughly enjoyed opening their presents and hanging out in their pajamas all morning...and I was thrilled to open up a new camera from Matt!  Thanks honey!  I love taking pictures, so I hope you think these pics are crystal clear and fabulous!  We had a wonderful Christmas morning with the kids, and then headed to my parents house for the Sheldon Christmas celebration.  We had a great time celebrating as usual...and ended the night with Poker...as usual.  Yummy food and drink and lots of laughs!


Drew and Matt
Sweet Molly
"Conducting" on Wii Music
Daddy and his baby girl
Stella
Rachel and Matt
Nona cuddling with Molly after an early nap wake-up
Me with my mom and sister Lissa
Peter and Sofia
Lissa and Keith
Me and my honey
Matt and Peter
My dad and Rachel
The kids testing out their new chairs from Nona
Grant and I

3 comments:

the deKorne family said...

Awesome pictures!!! So excited for you.

Sandy said...

Hey Les! What kind of camera did you get? The pics look awesome! my fav is the one of Stella- you can see every eyelash- they're so long too!

Rach said...

dude....why do you have to look absolutely PERFECT in every picture...you look like your in a magazine....you make me sick. The pictures turned out great....I am coveting your camera.