Thursday, March 26, 2009

Charlotte's Birth Story!

She has arrived! Charlotte "Charley" Grace was born on Friday, March 20th at 4:03 pm...five days early if you can believe it!  She weighed 7 pounds 8 ounces and measured 18 inches long.  She was my littlest one.  My water broke early in the morning at 4 am without contractions.  We got down to the hospital at about 5:30 am and not much was happening.  After about 5 hours of hoping for contractions to start, we had no such luck.  So I was induced at about 11, tried to be a hero with horrible petocin contractions for about two hours, and then nicely requested the epidural, which is wonderful, except for the fact that it makes my blood pressure go super low.  So I'm pretty much a zombie til pushing time.  We are so happy that she has finally decided to join our family.  We love her so much!  Praise God for a healthy and beautiful child.  We are so blessed!!








7 comments:

the deKorne family said...

she is BEAUTIFUL! love her already. :)

Rach said...

Les, she's so beautiful! I love the picture of Matt sleeping with her.

Andy and Renee Kolzow said...

Oh my gosh- she's such a pretty baby. And Les, you look so great in the pictures! Congrats and can't wait to see her in person!

The Moser Fam... said...

Congratulations! She is adorable and the family picture is so perfect! :)

The Sheldon Family said...

Congrats on the birth of little Charlotte Grace - a beautiful name for a beautiful baby!!! Can't wait to meet her...hope family is doing well..

Jen said...

She's beautiful Les! I can't wait to meet her. I love all your pics-very sweet. Congrats again.

The Thompson's said...

She is so perfect!! Congrats to you and your family. Hope you are all doing well!