Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Photo Shoot

Charley will be six weeks old on Friday...if you can believe it.  Time is flying by as usual.  She is doing pretty well, and sleeping about 6 straight hours at night.  I'm still working on getting her to go to bed before 10:30-11, but once she is down, she usually sleeps until 5 or 6.  I then put her back down until morning wake time at 7.  We have busy mornings and busy bedtimes, but we are adjusting.  Naps are on and off throughout the day and she sleeps a lot in her car seat, considering we do a lot of driving back and forth to get Grant from school.  She is starting to smile and coo and I just love it!  She is changing everyday and I can't wait to see the little person she will become.

When Charley was about 4 weeks old, my friend Renee took some awesome pictures of Charley.  


Here are a few of my favorites:












3 comments:

Carrie said...

I love those! You did such a good job picking those out. Those are all great. I can't believe Charley is 6 weeks old already! Such a pretty girl.

Bethany Boer said...

Oh, SOOO precious!!! She is beautiful Les! Can't wait to meet her!

Jen said...

seriously les...these are amazing. they turned out so well! truly beautiful.