Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game


It's spring again, so that means it's time for T-Ball!  Let me remind you of the rules of this game... (He's in orange walking around...seriously enthralled with the game obviously...and that's Matt in green)

1. Everyone gets to hit in every inning
2. There are no outs
3. You always throw to first base
4. Last batter gets a homer
5. There are only three innings (I think)
6. Pretty sure we don't keep score because it would be the exact same every time!

So we're not sure this is exactly the best use of time, but at least it gets them used to the game.  Some kids are still running to third base first, so I guess we have to start somewhere.   (We might do soccer next spring instead... ) 

PS - I love my new FLIP!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Hey Les! First of all- Grant is really fast! When they went to "field" the ball, Grant started out behind the other kid and passed him no problem! Second, love the music with the video- really cool!

Bethany Boer said...

Hhahhaahha! SO CUTE I COULD DIE!!! :) Love it! The funniest is that you said Matt is in the green, and the other team is in green, so I kept looking for him and was so confused!! Hhahahaa! Love the flip! Super jelly! I want one!!!