Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Chocolate Covered

As I have mentioned, I am not a cook...baker...chef...what have you. But I do like to try to be creative. So for Grant's teacher's Christmas present, in addition to gift cards, this is what I've come up with. I really have a lot of fun doing it and its so easy! And I think its pretty too! All you need is Candiquik, colored chocolate melts, pretzel rods, a microwave, wax paper, and plastic baggies to drizzle the colored chocolate. Package and decorate any way that you'd like!!



5 comments:

benjamin said...

Very cool! I love that idea. I'm very impressed. What is a Candiquik?

-Carrie

Sandy said...

Very cool, Lesley! Great idea...kudos to you for creativity (and cool packaging!)

Lesley said...

Candiquik is just the milk chocolate that you dip the pretzel in. It comes in a tray that you just put in the microwave and then stir when melted. Just follow the directions. You can get it at the grocery store. Michaels is where I got the colored candy melts.

the deKorne family said...

SO cute!!! You are talented!

Rach said...

Go Les!! We just made Chex mix...your idea is waaaay more creative & exciting!