On Monday, we moved Mols into a big girl bed...a BIG girl bed. Since we had a queen mattress, she moved into a Queen bed, and she looks like the littlest princess in it. She looks so tiny...I can't believe she is growing up so fast. We were very firm with her about not getting out of her bed, and she did great! She talked for a long time, but didn't get out, and eventually fell asleep. She was very excited and very proud of herself in the morning. When we left her room that night, I cried. I always cry. I kind of wish I could freeze time right now. Before we know it, she's going to be going off to college. Ugh.
"Cheese" (we're still working on that)
Grant says goodnight!
3 comments:
CUTE!!!! glad it went well!! :)
So glad it went well!!! What a big girl! It must be a 2nd child thing- Zach has loved it since day 1. Totally different from Taylor. Like the bed. Was it Vaughn- Bassett? You couldn't think of it, so I was trying to help you.
Love her lamp! I know we should put Colin in a big boy bed...but, um...there's no room in his room for it! Oh well, it will just have to wait. :)
Post a Comment