Tuesday, March 30, 2010

One Year Check-Up




Here are Charley's stats at one Year! Growing nicely!

Height: 30 1/8 inches (80%)
Weight: 20 lbs 10 oz (45%)
Head: 45.3 cm (60%)

I have tall girls...got me.

Let me just say that this one is a stinker. She loves to do what you tell her not to. Hmmm....we'll see about that.

She has her first ear infection on her second round of antibiotics. Ick. I'm getting her eyes checked to see if she has what Grant has. I feel like one of her eyes is off and we may have to do the patching with her as well. We'll see, but I seem to notice it more in pictures. Did I mention she has six teeth, four on top, two on the bottom. So that's eyes, ears, and mouth for you...in case you were wondering. (Oh and I did cute the baby mullet!)

No comments: