At the Finish Line!

\
No I did not run a 25k, but thanks for the laugh! Matt ran the Fifth Third Riverbank Run a few weeks back, and did an awesome job. Even though it was rainy and freezing cold, he ran like the wind...His personal best I believe at 1:47:53. He trains hard and runs fast, and every time he crosses the finish line, I honestly get a little teary eyed. I'm so proud of him for working so hard to achieve his goals. Way to go babe!
No I did not run a 25k, but thanks for the laugh! Matt ran the Fifth Third Riverbank Run a few weeks back, and did an awesome job. Even though it was rainy and freezing cold, he ran like the wind...His personal best I believe at 1:47:53. He trains hard and runs fast, and every time he crosses the finish line, I honestly get a little teary eyed. I'm so proud of him for working so hard to achieve his goals. Way to go babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment