Molly started 3s preschool this year at St. Mark Lutheran School on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. She was so excited to get up and get dressed for her first day of school. Of course we had a little disagreement about her first day outfit, but after working that out, she was so excited to get her backpack on and get in the car. Too bad, school didn't start for two hours. She did really well on her first day and didn't seem to mind at all that I left her there. She was a little apprehensive in meeting her teacher, but did great. I do have to admit that I got a little teary eyed on the drive home when it was just Charley and I in the car. She was so excited to see me when I picked her up, which is fun. Grant never really reacted that way when I picked him up...must be a girl thing. She seems to love it so far and came home on Thursday telling me how they got to finger print (paint) and that it is okay right?...to get glue (paint) on your hands...right? Such a sweetheart. Can't believe she is three and I have never gotten the finger paints out for her. She is gonna love preschool this year!
3 comments:
oh my Les! She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she is in school already...makes me wanna cry...good thing I'm not preggo anymore, or I would have for sure cried just from looking at the pics. Just love her!
Such a sweetie. Love that about the asking if it was ok that she was using finger paints. Isn't that the truth?? Second child syndrome... Beautiful! She is so grown up. :)
How cute that she's so excited. Big day for her...and you! :)
Post a Comment