Height: 32 5/8 inches (70%) - seriously...tall girls...who would have thought it could happen?
Weight: 24 pounds 10 ounces (55%)
She, as stated before, is a bit of a walking disaster....mostly because she has no fear. She will climb on anything and jump off of anything. It's a little scary at times. She is kind of a tornado leaving a path of destruction behind her. She is still so super smiley though. She is mischievous but so happy. She is still napping in the afternoons, but gives me a run for my money getting her into her crib. She is cuddling less and less, which I hate, but hopefully it's just a phase. She wants to do everything that Grant and Molly do, which is hard, because she cries and screams when she can't. She is a bit frustrated right now because she has so much she wants to say, and she probably says about 30 words. Some include juice, shoes, snack, all gone, Molly, Nona, Papa, Mama, Dada, bye-bye, please, ball, baby, bubble, bath, doggy, duck, no. We have been able to spend some time just the two of us since Molly is in preschool two mornings a week. Unfortunately, this has made her a bit of a mom hog when her siblings come back around. She has always been my most attached one, but now she won't share me with anyone. If Molly is sitting on my lap, she will scream and cry and try to push her off. If I'm holding Grant's hand, she squeezes her way in. If I'm hugging Matt, she wants in too. What can I say, she loves me a whole bunch, and I get can't enough of her either. I keep squeezing her as I watch her grow out of her cute baby-ness. Here are some pics of the big girl at a play-date at Koetsiers.
2 comments:
18 months!!! I can't believe it....love that Charley girl...especially her cute version of "baby"
wow-18 months! can't believe your baby is hardly a baby...although she'll probably always have those "baby of the family" characteristics. :)
Post a Comment