Saturday, November 27, 2010

Girls Vacay!

I went on a vacation! Without children! Without my husband! With my girlfriends! It was A-MAZ-ING! I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to spend some much needed girl time in Naples, Florida with my girls Jen and Carrie! It was the most relaxing vacation. Although a bit chilly (the coldest its been in Naples in 8 months), we still laid out next to a beautiful pool in a beautiful home (thanks to Jen's parents!). It was so nice to sleep in, not have to feed anyone, or wipe anyone's bottom, to get a massage, to lay by the pool and actually close my eyes, and to read a book. Yes, you read that right, I read a book...a whole book! Well, to be honest, I didn't finish it until I got home, but I did read most of it there. I am apparantly a very slow reader. It was an awesome trip and I loved hanging out with my girls. Thanks again Jen!

Carrie and I on the plane. Probably one of the scariest flights I have ever been on!

The Best of Everything

Dinner Out without children!

Love my girls.

Jen and I



Carrie and I

No comments: