Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas in the Garden

I love Frederik Meijer Gardens. It really is one of my favorite places to go throughout the year. So if you have not been, you need to go. I love love love Christmas there. They have trees decorated from all around the world inside. It has the coolest train and the most amazing little replica of the city of Grand Rapids made out of sticks and acorns and such. The kids love it. I love it. But what I really love is the Santa there. He sits in the big red sleigh right when you walk in and I can take my own pictures. He rocks. (We also saw Santa at Breton Village. He was not cool. He was icky.) Anyways, I wish I had time to go back because they also decorate the outside gardens and have horse drawn sleigh rides with caroling. I love that place. It's like a winter wonderland.

Telling Santa what they want this year. No tears.


Watching the train above

Whoa mom...look

My kiddos


Checkin out GR and the trolley

Binks

Life is so much better when everyone is smiling


Mols

1 comment:

Jen said...

how you get such adorable pictures of your kids smiling is BEYOND me! looks like fun!