Birth Day...March 20, 2009
Second Birthday
Charley turned TWO! Can you believe it? I can't. Where did my baby go? I can't believe she is so grown up already. She is such an awesome little girl, full of life and spunk and so funny, but also a spitfire and always pushing the boundaries. Matt and I think that she will be quite an athlete and she still loves to kick and play ball. Sometimes she seems like a tomboy and sometimes she is a girly-girl wearing her tutu everywhere she goes. Her vocabulary has really grown in just the last few months. Check out the side bar for some of her funny word play. She loves to make us smile. She beats up on Molly and is kind of a brute. But mostly, she is getting along better with her sister and brother. She still loves her "nunny", her pink bunny, and is trying ever so hard to grow out that mullet. Love you so much Binks!
Charley turned TWO! Can you believe it? I can't. Where did my baby go? I can't believe she is so grown up already. She is such an awesome little girl, full of life and spunk and so funny, but also a spitfire and always pushing the boundaries. Matt and I think that she will be quite an athlete and she still loves to kick and play ball. Sometimes she seems like a tomboy and sometimes she is a girly-girl wearing her tutu everywhere she goes. Her vocabulary has really grown in just the last few months. Check out the side bar for some of her funny word play. She loves to make us smile. She beats up on Molly and is kind of a brute. But mostly, she is getting along better with her sister and brother. She still loves her "nunny", her pink bunny, and is trying ever so hard to grow out that mullet. Love you so much Binks!
Happy Birthday Charlotte!!
2 comments:
Charley made my day. It was fun watching her enjoy her day.
ditto what Nona said. Love the diva picture! hahahaha
Post a Comment