Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a FABULOUS Mother's Day. Thank you so much to my wonderful husband for a great day! Breakfast in bed is probably my favorite tradition of Mother's Day. Matt and the kiddos come up, after letting me sleep in a little bit, with breakfast and all their homemade cards. Love it. After church we had a nice picnic in the backyard prepared by Matt of course. And then an awesome surprise of new golf clubs! Yay! Since I had been using Matt's clubs that he used as a kid, I suppose it was time for a new set. I finished off the day trying out the new clubs with some friends! I feel so blessed to be the mother of these three children and all of their unique personalities. As hard as motherhood it is, it's the best job in the world!




1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow! Looks like a great Mother's Day! Glad u had such a special day. You deserve it!!