Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day of Fours ~ Molly Update

Here's Molly for her first day of fours preschool at St. Mark Lutheran.  She was very excited to be able to go three mornings a week this year.  She requested braids and picked out her outfit.  She seems to be doing really well, and I just can't believe that she isn't my little baby girl anymore.  Four has been a bit different, as well as three was, as Molly has definitely found her will.  Although still shy, she definitely will take a stand if she doesn't agree with what you want her to do.  We are working through it.  But I can tell she is a pleaser deep down and is mostly a rule follower like her mama.  She loves to dress up in princess dresses and sing and dance with Charley.  She is still napping almost every day for at least two hours.  She still will not get out of her bed at night (Hallelujah) and just learned to ride a two-wheeler about a month ago!  She is actually a great eater even though she is a skinny little thing with no butt.  She loves to color and play Go Fish with mom.  Looking forward to watching her grow and change every day!  My sweet Molly girl with so much love to give.    

So excited!

What do you mean I can't go too?




But look at this face...are you sure I can't go too?

So grown up!!

No comments: