Monday, December 26, 2011

Sheldon Family Christmas

Here are some pictures from the Sheldon Family Christmas at my parents house.  We are so blessed to live close to all of our family.  Dinner was delish and we had a great time playing minute-to-win-it games, around the world Ping Pong, and finishing off the night with Poker (I won!).  

Sister Melissa and Nephew Ryan

Lissa, Matt, Rachel

Me and Brother Peter

and my beautiful mother Pati

Nona with her eldest grandson Drew

Us

Rach and Peter

My awesome parents

Daddy love

Me and C

Rach and I

Buds Molly and Stel-Belle

Charley and Drew

Grantster opening his present

Molly was excited about Cookie the dog

Moose glass for Papa

Marshmallows into a Wreath Bucket

Nut-Stacker (get it?)

Oh Christmas Tree stacking cup game

Cereal Box Puzzle

Fan the Ornament across the room with a cardboard box game...THIS WAS HILARIOUS!

Around-the-World Ping Pong.  I think we made this up.  If we didn't, it's still great fun!

No comments: