So I know it's ridiculous to have so many egg hunts, but I just try to think of it as more opportunities to tell my kids the TRUE meaning of Easter. I heard on the radio that at some point the egg hunts did have a Christian meaning...and they were painted red for the BLOOD THAT JESUS SHED...and I think they hid the eggs as JESUS WAS HIDDEN AWAY IN THE TOMB...but HE HAS RISEN!! So we hope you all had a very blessed Easter as we thank God for the amazing gift of salvation He has given us through the death and resurrection of His Son Jesus! Amen!
Easter Baskets
Charley girl
Nice hair Mols
Good one!
Sisters are the best
I love early morning smiles
and early morning eyes
and early morning hair
Punch balloons are fun
kept them busy for at least fifteen minutes!
Happy Easter!
1 comment:
My kids didn't even have 1!! You're such good parents...and that Easter pic is so precious!! :)
Post a Comment