Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Five


Happy Birthday Molly Ann!!




Mols,

I can't believe you are five already.  I feel like you should still be a sweet little baby that was so quiet and compliant.  But my how you have changed over the last five years.  You have really grown up this year, and I'm so proud of the little girl that you have become.  You are becoming a brave little girl trying new things and have gotten way more outgoing.  You had fun learning soccer and dance this past year and are so looking forward to going to kindergarten in the Fall.  You have such a big heart for others and get very sad when others are hurting or unhappy.  You would do anything to make someone stop crying.  You are the peace maker of this family for sure.  You are such a good sharer and are very thoughtful.  You no longer suck your two fingers and have done a great job sleeping without nunny!  You can do anything you put your mind to.  You are very particular about your clothing choices and like to be silly and giggle with your Daddy.  You love Jesus and love to sing.  I love you so much Molly Ann and can't wait to watch you grow up.  We are so blessed to have you.  Muwah!

Love, 
Mommy

No comments: