Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Off She Goes

I can't believe my baby is off to school.  She started threes preschool at St. Mark Lutheran this fall.  She  only goes Tuesdays and Thursdays for a few hours in the morning, but she loves it.  I thought maybe there would be a few tears...at least maybe one of my kids would be sad to leave dear mom...but nope.  Off she went without a worry in the world.  When I picked her up, I said "I missed you Charley!  Did you miss mom?" and her response "No I didn't at all!".  Oh she has grown up so fast.  She is such a joy,  filled with love and laughter, and little naughtiness thrown in there too.  She still gives me a run for my money sometimes, but she is so good at showing love.  Perhaps I'm blacking out the tantrums and whining because this is my last little one.  Love you Charley girl.






1 comment:

the deKorne family said...

she is so beautiful! and look how long that hair is getting!!