Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Big Day

Today is the "actual" big day...the big 3-0 birthday. I can't believe it's finally arrived. I feel like I have been dreading this day for a few years now. So it's here, and now I'm old. Not really, but it seems like I would never be thirty for real. We had a great time celebrating up at my parents lake place in Muskegon this past weekend (thank you to them!). The weather was...well...interesting. It was sunny, then it was really windy and chilly, then rainy, then calm, then windy...and so on. We still had no problem having a great time though. It was a blast playing Flippy Cup, Pennis (that's not a typo-o...just Ping Pong and Tennis combined), Bag-O, a little Karaoke, and a roaring fire to cap off the evening. Thanks to everyone that made the trip out to celebrate with us. It really meant a lot to me! We hope you had an awesome time, because we sure did!

Stephanie and I
My college roomies and good friends Carrie and Julie
Arika, Lisa and I
Stephanie, Linsey, Jim, and Joey taking in the view
Jules and Matt...a bit windy
Lins and Carrie
Drew, Kevin and Zack

Carrie and I
Bethany, Carrie and Lesley
Julie, Carrie and Tina
My sister Lissa and I
My brother Peter and I

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday again.. way after the fact. I just felt like commenting, I guess.

Great pictures. Like my card said... you could still totally fit in at a Frat Party! :)