We took the plunge...we took off the training wheels. I'm not sure what we were thinking, but we did it. Grant is riding a two-wheeler at the age of 4 1/2! He seems to have picked it up pretty quick...it may have helped that the bike we taught him on is super small. We kept the training wheels on his newer bike until he really gets the hang of it. Well, he loves it and wants to ride all the time now. Unfortunately, we don't have sidewalks on our street, so now I have to watch him every minute ride up and down the street..."Hey Mom...Look what I can do!!".
3 comments:
Way to go Grant! What a huge milestone moment for him!
I am not surprised... Grant is seriously like the most advanced sport playing child in history! Very impressive.
SHUT UP!! He is hilarious! That is so great! He's a talented little dude, that's for sure!!! And Molly rolling is so cute! She flies!
Post a Comment