She can stand alone for a short while now, and has started to take a few steps, but usually only one or two. It will still be a while until she is walking I think.
She loves sneaking over to the steps and seeing how far she can get before mommy notices.
She loves to eat!
She has six teeth with the seventh coming in. Three on the bottom and four on top.
She likes to say Uh-Oh.
She has decided she can crawl on her hands and knees now, but still prefers the army crawl if she has somewhere to get fast.
She cruises along the walls now.
She can walk next to us if you are just holding one hand.
She likes to play peek-a-boo, but sometimes puts her hands over her ears instead of her eyes.
We have loved to watch you grow over the past year, and your personality is really starting to show now. I can't wait to hear your sweet voice learn new words and watch you learn how to walk, and run, and skip. And I know that you are going to be a great big sister!! Happy Birthday Molly Girl. We love you!







2 comments:
Aww.. I love it. Happy Birthday Molly! Such a big girl. I too, can't believe she is 1. Can't wait to watch her as she continues to grow up.
Ok, so did you make that Cake? I am very impressed with your decorative ability? Did you have cake decorating tools? I made Taylor's first b-day cake too... but I wasn't quite as talented. You will have to give me some tips.
Post a Comment