Friday, August 8, 2008

Michigan's Adventure

A few weeks ago, we headed to Michigan's Adventure. It's only about 10 minutes from my parents cottage, so it works out nice for us to make the trip. It was supposed to be mostly sunny but turned into mostly cloudy and a bit chilly. The kids still had a fun time, and I was a bit bummed that I couldn't get on any of the rides.



Getting ready for the first ride of the day...The Frog Hopper

Hilarious watching Grant and Ryan's faces


Best Buds Grant and Ryan


The only ride I went on...the Ferris Wheel


Papa, Ryan, Matt and Grant




Daddy and Grant (we did leave Molly back with Nona)





Bumper Cars...didn't do so much bumping as the car would only go in reverse...HAHAHA



Go Karts...somehow picked the slowest car...everyone tried to pass them and Matt kept trying to block them...again HAHAHA


Grant's Fav


The Waterpark...a bit chilly

No comments: