Lately, we've been having some fun playing with friends. Grant really enjoys having kids over to play, and its great for him to burn off some energy with other kids his age. As I watch him play though, I'm learning more about his personality. Nothing really new has come up, but I'm working on adjusting a few things. Being a firstborn, he is quite bossy. To put a better twist on it, I think he'll be a good leader someday! We're working on letting the guests pick what games to play. :) Molly also seems to be doing okay playing side by side with kids her age too. Everyone still seems to have a good time and we hope we can play more soon!
Molly and Zach
Ava and Molly
Cousins Lily and Evy with Grant
1 comment:
so cute! they both definitely play well with others. :)
Post a Comment