Bright Blue Eyes
Can you see my teeth?
Crooked Smile
So big!
I don't like hats
Look at me mom...standing in my crib!
Things have been changing fast around here with Charley girl. She has been army crawling all over the place for sometime now and loves to sit sweetly on the floor and play. She has two teeth that have popped through on the bottom and of course looks cuter than ever. She has started pulling herself up on anything that she can reach and has even taken a couple of steps with a walker. The spitting has gotten better since we've had her on Zantac for a month of so now. She eats any baby food I give her and has started on graham crackers too...which she loves! She is still loud and will just make loud noises to be heard. She says dada, lala, and blah sounds. She loves to smile and laugh and clap her hands, especially to music. She will open and close her hand like waving...but not to wave. Napping three times a day...to bed at 7:30-8 and up around 7:30. She has a pink lovey for sleeping and she still sucks her thumb. She is growing up so fast, I can't believe she is almost 8 months old already! I thank God every day for her good health, beautiful smile, and happy disposition!
3 comments:
Aww, she is growing up so fast! So cute, I love how she is always so smiley.
- Carrie
She is WAY too cute!!! She is like picture perfect!
I love the tooth picture! Super cute. I loved that I could hear her from the other side of church last Sunday. :)
btw, I gave you an award on my blog. :) Okay, it's not really an award....more so a stupid blog participation thingy
Post a Comment