Happy Birthday to my honey...almost two weeks ago! Ha...so I'm a little behind, but better late than never. We celebrated Matt's 32nd (OLD) birthday on November 8th. His parents and sister's family came over to join in on the fun. We had a great time. We had everything a good party needs...

A beautiful birthday cake if I say so myself...my first attempt at baking a cake...ever! Go me...

A Rockin Dance Party...moving my hips like yeah...

Shuffleboard...

Human Pyramid...

and Wishes for another healthy and blessed year!
Happy Birthday babe. We love you so much!
4 comments:
Tell the old man happy b-day a few days late. Is the shuffleboard new?
-Carrie
...and the Jay Z song was on, and the Jay Z song was on, and the Jay Z song was on....
Sofia's new Miley favorite is 7 Things...but I suppose that Miley is more tolerable than Barbie songs.
Wow- Les! I'm so proud of your culinary talents! Really- great job! Go you!
Happy birthday Matt! Cute post Les.
Post a Comment