We had a nice night last week at Meijer Gardens. Its a family tradition for us to go there at this time of year to look at the trees, watch the train, see the lights, and this year, sit on Santa's lap. As you might see from the pictures, it didn't go so well...we had two screamers. But Grant got a good moment with Santa. He was a bit nervous at first, and I had to ask why. He said, I don't want him to tell me I'm on the naughty list! HA! Maybe I should stop saying that so much. :) Santa told him that it was pretty hard to get on his naughty list...ahem...Santa...don't you know what I'm trying to do here. It was beautiful night and trees were lit up so beautiful outside too!

2 comments:
Pretty pics! 2 criers, huh? That will probably be us next year. :) Looks like fun.
cute hat les!
Post a Comment