Saturday, August 21, 2010

Grand Haven

On a whim one day while we were at the lake, we decided to take a quick trip down to Grand Haven for dinner and a walk on the pier. The lighting seemed perfect as it was kind of cloudy so I brought my camera along. I think I got a few good ones, and hopefully I will someday get even better at this.






















4 comments:

Sandy said...

These are awesome pictures, Les!!! That one of the three of them you really need to blow up and frame- its priceless! And someday get good? Wow, these are awesome! You could totally start a business. I love Grand Haven, too. It helps that you had the best beach in the world as your backdrop. I would totally move my family back there if the Mr. would go for it!

the deKorne family said...

uh. mayyyyy. zing. seriously, you are so good. and it helps to have a family of models as your subjects.

Rach said...

These pictures are amazing Les! Nice job.

Jen said...

Very cute! Love the one of Grant and Mols on the pier.