This year marked our ten year college reunion. Whoa. I can't believe how fast those ten years went. A bunch of us made it back to Hope College for the celebration. It was also our sorority's 100 year celebration. So we had a WHOLE weekend to hang out at Hope. Just like the good ole' days. So fun to hang out with my girlies.

Me, Jen and Carrie (these girls stood up in my wedding!)
Lit meeting that actually was more fun than we had anticipated...Delta Phi Dear Gold and Blue.
Jen and I at the Park Theater

And...back to the Curragh. Carrie, Tenille, Jen and I
Outside the house, that used to be blue, that we all lived in Junior Year. Good times.
Our paddle making its way up the stairs.

Jen, Me, and Carrie at our 10 year reunion dinner. Table for six!
Carrie and I
1 comment:
YAY! Such a fun time!
Post a Comment