I spend a good part of my day keeping track of Charley girl. She has a way of getting into things that the other two never did. She probably will be the one to find the poisonous chemical and drink it, or the one to climb a tree and break her arm, or the one to get inside the oven...at least a play kitchen oven. I went looking for her downstairs because it had been too quiet for too long. And this is what I found. Hysterical. I was cracking up. She was so quiet. Just waiting for me to look for her.
And if she isn't getting into something, she is getting out of something, like her crib. We woke up one Saturday morning with Charley staring us in the face. Uh...Ok. How did she do that? And that same afternoon, I found her brushing her teeth in the bathroom when I thought she was sleeping in her crib for nap. Thankfully after some firm words, she hasn't attempted her acrobats again.
If she's not her sneaky little self getting into trouble, she is definitely throwing a tantrum because she can't have another blue sucker. Seriously, a blue sucker? I never gave my other kids suckers at this age. Third kids. Whatcha gonna do with them...
oh the drama
5 comments:
I can't stop laughing at these pictures Les. That first picture made me laugh so loud that I nearly woke up my kids! And I agree with Charley....I wanna blue sucker too. Oh, and her hair is getting long! :)
Oh, the plight of the blue suckers! My boys go CRAZY for them!
hilarious! she is so adorable. and that tantrum looks REAL familiar!!!
Those are great pictures and I have to agree- very familiar! My kids have all loved shutting themselves in the kitchen... I'm not sure what it is about it... Cute!! With personality comes character!
Too Cute!!
Post a Comment