I make cards. I don't scrapbook. I don't journal. I make cards. This is my favorite hobby outside of singing. I'm so excited to be getting my very own craft room too! More on that later. Here's a couple Valentine's cards that I made recently just to give you an idea. This is what I do for fun. :)
so this is a baby card actually, and that is actually green, not yellow...need to work on my photography skills too!
4 comments:
those are so cool, Les! You're really good at cards- the awesomeness shows that you enjoy it!
Are these your new stamps?
so thankful to be a recipient! yoiu are so talented! :)
I so love your cards. And I especially love all the super fun stuff you use to make them! I can't wait till you have your room....but more so that you have space to do what you love. Keep taking pictures of them, I love to see the finished product!
Very impressed with your skills and loving seeing what you do! :)
Post a Comment