Grant started second grade at St. Mark Lutheran. He's the big dog now. Classes at St. Mark are shared so he's in a class with first and second graders this year, so he's on top of the world. I think it's going to be a good year for him. We've talked about him being a leader in his class and hopefully making good decisions every day. His reading really took off last year, so I'm hoping he makes big strides. He's starting piano lessons this year, and we've already been working on a duet that I used to play with my dad when I was little. I think if he gets passionate about it, he could be really good. We've moved him out of Crew soccer and back into the Y. We'll see if you shows any interest again. Hoping it will help build his confidence again in soccer. So here's to another year!
My little man growing up
Aww, can you feel the love?
Stud
Enough already mom
Cousin Sofia
Cousin Ryan
1 comment:
How fun to be in class with 2 cousins! Hope it is a great year for him! So handsome. :)
Post a Comment