Saturday, August 6, 2011

Molly's 4th

Miss Molly turned four this month.  Where has the time gone?!  We celebrated her birthday at the lake since we were all there, and its so much fun to watch her...since she HATES the attention.  See in that first pictures?  That's her being shy while we sing Happy Birthday to her.  She can be so sweet and innocent.  It's been fun to watch her change and grow.  She is starting 4s preschool this fall and playing soccer at the Y.  She learned to swim this summer and loves princesses and dress up.  She is a sneaky middle child and can remind me a bit of myself at times.  Yikes.  She still loves her ni-ni and sucking her two fingers at bedtime, and I think it's going to be a hard habit to break.  She still will take a two hour nap if I let her, even though she doesn't need it at all.  She is starting to take on the big sister role more now, but definitely does her fair share of fighting with Grant and Charley.  She loves gymnastics and drawing.  Her favorite things right now include her Barbie learning phone and Barbie movies.  She is still quite shy and scared of venturing out without me by her side.  But she is SLOWLY opening up to try new things.  She unfortunately can be very whiny and cry when she doesn't get her way, especially when it involves her siblings.  But her smile and bright eyes always warm my heart.  Her giggle is the best and I'm so thankful to have my little Mols in my life.  


"Why is everyone looking at me..."

"I'll try to blow this out as quietly as I can"

Cupcakes with a view

Presents!

 Pink Frosting is the best!

Birthday Morning with Big Brother

My kiddos


1 comment:

benjamin said...

Love her sweet smile! Happy 4th Birthday Molly!