Our third day at a park was spent at Hollywood Studios. Matt realized about halfway into the day that this used to be MGM back in the day when he visited it. Lots of shows and picture opportunities. I did take my 4 year old and 8 year old on the Tower of Terror...haha...Grant was freaking out and Molly was a trooper and wanted to go so badly, and she was tall enough so I took her. I think they actually liked it, but I was feeling a little bad on the way up that I was taking such a small child on a such a scary ride. But she didn't even scream. :)
Family pic
No naps for Charley...this is what I saw a lot.
Lots of "do your head's" with Daddy
Lightning and Mater
Grant's in heaven
Stud
Check out Charley's nose
They all had to do it
My monkeys
Buzz
Woody
Love that Woody is leaning on G's head
No comments:
Post a Comment