Well, that's it. No more babies in this house. No more bottles, diapers, rattles, or cribs! Where has the time gone?! Charley will be three years old in about a month, and considering she was climbing in and out of her crib, we thought it was time to move her into a big girl bed. (And also that the crib was more than eight years old, cracked, and has a drop side). So one date night while Matt and I had some time to kill before our movie, we went and bought a bed. This is SO unlike me. I usually research and compare and think and wait and research some more. Well, we went to the store...looked at two beds...decided on one...and bought it. Yikes. And I'll be completely honest, I don't really love it. It's fine, but not great. We have this dresser that we were trying to match...anyways, I digress. It does have a cute little trundle for special sleepovers with big sister. She has done okay with the transition but has been waking up every night for the past couple of weeks, but this could be because she doesn't really need a nap anymore, but I force her to take one. And she does stay in her bed, but stands on the edge and yells out for me at the top of her lungs. So big beds for everyone. Crazy that I'm getting that old, but she'll always be my baby.
Getting ready for first nap in her big girl bed (still rockin the baby mullet tho!)
I'm so big now!
Man we need to get stuff on the walls (that was my hubby talking)
All tucked in.
Night
Cutie pie
First night
Cuddle bug
Who is that big girl?
1 comment:
i love the bed and she is so cute and beautiful and BIG!!!! cute bedding, too....
Post a Comment