Saturday, March 8, 2008

First Skating Party



Grant had his first skating party this past week. We started out on old school skates (all of us)...and that didn't go so well (for all of us). Grant was quite unstable. So we quickly switched over to rollerblades. He loved it! He wanted to keep going and going and going. We just pulled him along after he got the hang of it a bit. It was crazy being back at Woodland skating about twenty years later. It's still crazy to me that I was there as a mom this time. Matt and I even had a chance for a "couples skate". Our favorite part of the night? Why...the Hokey Pokey of course!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What....no snowball, boys pressed into one corner and girls in the other?! Hoping you were picked to skate with your crush? HA!! I love all of your pictures!