Saturday, March 8, 2008

Soooo Big and Yummy Toes



Molly recently has started grabbing one hand with the other and pulling it up over her head. We always say...Molly is SOOO big. She won't do it on command yet, but Grant did this exact same thing. I think it's hilarious that her little arms can't reach above her big round head.
Unlike Grant, Molly has decided that her toes are very tasty. I don't think Grant ever did this because his belly was quite large and round...he just couldn't quite get his toes to his mouth. I don't know why this is so amusing to me, but it is.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

How come, I am the only commenter?? (Is that a word?) I love that picture of Molly with her hands above her head.. it is so cute. Zach does that too.. don't you wonder what they are thinking? Like.. um, how come I can fit these things over my noggin?