Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hope Homecoming

After a lot of planning and emailing, 9 of us made it back for Homecoming this year.  Way to go girls!  I'm proud of us.  We had a great dinner at the Curragh, made a stop at Sammy's for old time's sake, of course had to stop by the Delphi cottage, moved on to the Brewery (where I very much wished I could have had an Ichabod), and ended at the Dirty Bird...Parrots...of course.  It was so fun catching up with my college girls, and I miss you all.  I still cannot believe that it has been eight years since we graduated.  Next year...same time...same place!

Parrots!
Jen, Jamie, KJ, Lesley, and Carrie (one side of the table at dinner)
Rebekah, Heather, Tenille, and LP (the other side)

 Lesley, Carrie and Jen
Yes, we crammed 9 girls into the Mini!  
Those of us that made it to the brunch

Lesley and Carrie

No comments: