Friday, October 17, 2008

Just "Cuz"

We are very blessed to have a lot of family in town, and Grant loves to play with his cousins!  Ryan is my sister's youngest and is a year younger than him...you wouldn't know it though, considering he is taller than Grant.  Everyone once in a while, Grant will catch up to Ry Buddy, as Grant calls him, but then Ryan grows like a weed and shoots right past him again.  The other day they decided to dress up as superheros.  The funny party was, Grant was wearing a costume that is a size 2T and Ryan was wearing a size 7 I believe.  Height is not really our friend in this family!  I'm sure Ryan will be well over 6 feet tall, and Grant...well, not so much.

Sofia, or Fia as we call her, is my brother's oldest and is a year and a half younger than Grant.  They usually play pretty well together, but sometimes I have to remind Grant that Sofia is a girl and doesn't want to play rough and tackle, like he plays with Ry buddy.  But they always seem to have fun together.
Ryan and Grant
Grant and Fia

Haha!  Too bright mom!

2 comments:

the deKorne family said...

They are all so cute! Grant has a face to compensate for any height challenges he may face in his life. He will end up with a cute little person like you!

Rach said...

Super cute pictures! I especially love Grant as Superman.