I really love this time of year. There is just a slight chill in the air, the leaves are changing colors, and it's time for pumpkin spice donuts and apple cider at Robinette's! We love this yearly tradition and we always thoroughly enjoy it...bite by bite. Molly especially enjoyed her first tastes of pumpkin spice donuts. Covered in cinnamon and sugar, we hopped on the hayride too. Molly loves animals...although she quacks at every animal she sees, since she only knows what a duck says. They both loved petting the horses. Maybe we'll make it twice this year. Oh how I love pumpkin spice donuts and apple cider!
Molly and the pumpkins
2 comments:
Fun!!! I also LOVE pumpkin spice donuts SOOOOOOOO much!!! I could eat those all day everyday!!! You guys should venture out to Spring Lake sometime and go to VanderMill :) It's Paul VanderHeide's place...It's super cute and has THE BEST donuts ever! Seriously, they're SO good! And there's a cute play area for the kids and a little train thing that they can ride...No hay rides or animals, but it's still pretty cute :)
Cute pics! Looks like a super fun fall outing!
Post a Comment