
Yesterday I hit the halfway point. I am now 20 weeks pregnant! Only 20 more to go...ugh. For some reason, things seem to moving very slowly for me. I feel like I have been pregnant forever. Perhaps its because I was pregnant with Molly not too long ago...and then nursing for nine and a half months. So, it is nice to hit some sort of milestone, but March 25th still seems like a long ways away. Don't get me wrong, I can use the extra time to prepare for a third child, but 20 weeks is still a long time. Hopefully the holidays will fly by as usual, and then I just have to get through the three worst months of the year...January, February and March. Here's a pic of what the belly looks like. Some days I feel very big, others, not so much. Black always seems to help though.
4 comments:
you are so skinny! whatever "i'm so big"... :) so excited for that little peanut-and for surviving the winter together!
Yeah Les...nice try. You barely have a bump. Big difference between "feeling" big and actually BEING big. You are perpetually cute, even when you're pregnant...almost to the point of being irritating. :o)
i should put a picture on here from the evening time, because I swear I get twice as big by the end of the night. This picture is kind of misleading I must say...come on you guys...you've seen me. :)
aww..i think your little bump is cute...and tiny! :)
Post a Comment