This past Friday, my mom, sister and I headed up to the lake house for some quality girl time. During these winter months, I need to get out of the house for a little break. It was a beautiful day up in Muskegon and the lake is just gorgeous in the winter with the ice mounds and awesome sky. We had a nice little dinner and movie night. We had a relaxing time just hanging out and talking. I had to head home a little earlier than expected the next day though, because our beautiful day turned into a major winter storm warning with high winds and drifting snow. I wasn't sure that I wanted to be snowed in for the rest of the weekend, so homeward we went.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
A Day at the Beach...
This past Friday, my mom, sister and I headed up to the lake house for some quality girl time. During these winter months, I need to get out of the house for a little break. It was a beautiful day up in Muskegon and the lake is just gorgeous in the winter with the ice mounds and awesome sky. We had a nice little dinner and movie night. We had a relaxing time just hanging out and talking. I had to head home a little earlier than expected the next day though, because our beautiful day turned into a major winter storm warning with high winds and drifting snow. I wasn't sure that I wanted to be snowed in for the rest of the weekend, so homeward we went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm not sure I've ever seen a sunset on Lake Michigan in the winter. Just beautiful!
Post a Comment