So I have passed the 30 week mark...in fact I've passed the 31 week mark, which puts me in the single digits for how many weeks I have left! Yay! Even though it was only yesterday that I turned 31 weeks pregnant (9 weeks left) I still tend to jump ahead and say 8 1/2 weeks left. It doesn't make any sense but it makes me feel better. I've posted a picture of the belly below, which is growing everyday. The baby is moving a ton, and I'm convinced that it is sideways in there. I can't believe that in about two months the baby will be here...or wait yes I can believe it...because I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER! I still have tons to do, so I'm sure its a good thing that we're not quite there just yet, but I will say that I'm getting so curious to see what this little girl looks like (if it is in fact a girl...not buying it just yet). Three kids?! Whew. I'm already tired. My weekly baby center updates tell me that the baby measures over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds and is about to head into a growth spurt. Goody! Grant was 7 pounds 12 ounces, Molly was 8 pounds 3 ounces, so I can only imagine this one will be even bigger. Whatever the size, I'm praying for a healthy baby and a smooth delivery. God is good!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Single Digits
So I have passed the 30 week mark...in fact I've passed the 31 week mark, which puts me in the single digits for how many weeks I have left! Yay! Even though it was only yesterday that I turned 31 weeks pregnant (9 weeks left) I still tend to jump ahead and say 8 1/2 weeks left. It doesn't make any sense but it makes me feel better. I've posted a picture of the belly below, which is growing everyday. The baby is moving a ton, and I'm convinced that it is sideways in there. I can't believe that in about two months the baby will be here...or wait yes I can believe it...because I feel like I've been pregnant FOREVER! I still have tons to do, so I'm sure its a good thing that we're not quite there just yet, but I will say that I'm getting so curious to see what this little girl looks like (if it is in fact a girl...not buying it just yet). Three kids?! Whew. I'm already tired. My weekly baby center updates tell me that the baby measures over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds and is about to head into a growth spurt. Goody! Grant was 7 pounds 12 ounces, Molly was 8 pounds 3 ounces, so I can only imagine this one will be even bigger. Whatever the size, I'm praying for a healthy baby and a smooth delivery. God is good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
cutest little baby bump ever!!!
don't go look at my 30 week picture. gosh you are cute and tiny! i wish i could hate you. maybe ava is taking out my jealousy??
you are soooo not allowed to post your cute "belly" pictures anymore. This is forbidden until you get fat...oh wait, that'll never happen. I hate super cute preggy people like you. You look amazing. I'm so jealous. Maybe I should start making you more cookies to jump start your unlikely fatness
Yeah!!! Only 8.5 weeks left!! :) Hhahahaha! I always did that too! It does make you feel better :) Well, you look super cute and I can't wait to hear the news about the baby!
Hi Leslie - I am Heidi's friend, Ali. I check your blog occasionally! :) You have adorable kids! I am about to have my second baby and I am glad to hear that your cute little girl was an 8 pounder. I have a 3 1/2 year old little guy who was 7 lbs 9 oz at birth and my doc is telling me that my little girl is already 8 lbs 10 oz!? I'm just picturing myself with a little guy and a big girl and something doesn't seem right?! :) Anyway, your post gave me a little comfort!!! Good luck with your pregnancy! You look so tiny and cute! :)
Post a Comment