- 33 3/4 inches tall (95%) - Very tall for our little family!
- 23 pounds 6 ounces (35%)
- 12 Teeth
- Starting to repeat words more clearly and says about 15-20 on her own.
- Going through the "NO!" phase...with quite an attitude I might add. We've started 1 minute timeouts for disobedience and amazingly...she'll stay.
- Taking about a two nap in the afternoon. She doesn't get to bed as well, but goes right to sleep (usually) when I leave the room...it's just getting her there that can be a struggle (at least for me. Matt seems to have more of a magic touch with her).
- She is definitely a daddy's girl and will choose him over me if he is around
- Likes to copy her brother (not sure this is a good thing).
- Still loves to read books and babbles as if she is actually reading them
- Sings to ABC song...more like A-E-A-E-A-I-Ooh (very cute).
- Loves to say..."Knock Knock" then I say "Who's there?" and she says "Dada" and I say "Dada Who?" and then she laughs. For some reason this is very funny.
- Starting to put up a fight to get out the door. For some reason this is a huge issue for my children. Getting shoes and coats on seems to be the end of the world!
- She doesn't like me to carry her around as much, which is a good thing, and would much prefer to walk on her own.
- She knows about five animal sounds and does well pointing out her body parts.
- Definitely becoming a picky eater.
- I feel like I'm losing my baby girl. I can't seem to get close enough to her with this big belly and she is growing up so fast. Soon she won't be the baby anymore and will enter middle child ranking...something Matt and I both know a lot about.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
18 Months
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't Molly is 18 months! We are hitting a lot of those same stages, and I think 18 months is a huge turning point.
that was me, Carrie- above. Why does it say Benjamin?
Post a Comment