Grant recently finished up his second year playing indoor soccer. We were encouraged to see some big improvements this year, and we found that we have quite a little goal scorer on our hands. Actually, we were just grateful that he didn't sneak over to the video game area 10 times per game like he did last year. Matt had a lot of fun coaching and reliving the glory days through Grant. Matt also decided to rename the team after the MVP Sports Spot stuck us with the team name "Lions". He switched it to his favorite team, The Gunners (Arsenal) for obvious reasons. Here are some action pics from his last game.
4 comments:
SO cute, SO precious I could die!!! Hhahhahaha! I love the last pic....He kills me! :) How did he do with his glasses? Did it go okay?
so cute!!!
love the last picture. Now I will have to coach a team & call them the Spurs so we can play the Gunners ;)
Aww! I love Grant's face--that is priceless!
Post a Comment