Sunday, June 7, 2009

2 Months Old!

Okay, so Charley is more than two months old...I know.  But I wanted to post her stats since time is flying by.  She had her two month appointment about three weeks ago as she is 11 weeks old now.  She is interacting more and more every day and seems to be a smiley one.  I still have yet to get a real laugh out of her but she is a happy baby.  She is sleeping great and eating well.  She is a sweet little girl, and I can't wait to see who she really looks like!  Here are her stats:

Height: 23 5/8 inches - 90%
Weight: 12 pounds 3 ounces - 80%
Head: 39.2 cm - 65%




4 comments:

the deKorne family said...

She looks a LOT like you in the bottom one! So precious!

Bethany Boer said...

Les, she is SO cute!!!!! She has changed so much since I saw her!!! Okay, so she definitely does not look like G or Mols....She looks more Sheldon I think. She almost looks sort of like your niece Stella!

Carrie said...

I think she looks like you in that bottom picture for sure, but then in person.... I could definitley see some Mols at time. We will see! She's beautiful!

Jen said...

aww! love those big grins!